I managed not to eat much over thanksgiving, I tried to keep myself busy. Really difficult though.. I'm bordering between 121 and 122. Lunges & squats helped me kick two pounds off super fast, because I haven't done them in forever. I bought and read the books Unbearable Lightness and The Best Little Girl in the World. I preferred the first over the last, but my favorite is still Thin, the one mentioned below. I am getting a gym membership tonight because it is now too cold to run outside. But on another note, I love reading your guys' blogs and looking at all of your amazing thinspo. Its great motivation! :)
Today's meals:
Instant plain oatmeal: 100 cal
Light vanilla yogurt: 80 cal
Tuna with light mayo: 140
TOTAL: 320
Calories burned exercising: 750
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Wow congratulations! I have a question though... You are the same height as i am, how long has it taken you to lose the weight!? What works for you in order to lose that much?
ReplyDeleteStay strong, you are quite the inspiration!
xoxo