
^^^^^ yes, that's me.
Today was uneventful. I went to hike Squaw peak but I felt so weak that we had to turn around early. I feel my anxiety coming back slowly. It only rears its ugly head sometimes...but enough for me to get scared again. It might be because I've been eating less. Actually, I'm pretty sure thats why. I would think my medications would help, but they're only slightly numbing the attacks. My meals consisted of one 170 calorie protein bar before the hike, a 58 calorie salad (no dressing,) and a few chicken fingers that I ended throwing up. I've been consuming myself in thinspo, it actually really helps. Also, the diet pills are definitely curbing my appetite. I never feel hungry even when my stomachs empty.
Enjoy! xo Lo

=\ I understand the anxiety thing a lot. It leads to most of my binges because I feel like I have absolutely no control. How do you deal with them?
ReplyDelete