Thursday, September 15, 2011
May the bridges I burn light my way
Where to begin? I have so much to say but no idea how to say it. I was admitted back into a psych ward, for again purposely over dosing on pills. It's not that I want to die, I just don't know where else to go from here. But obviously there is a God out there who wants me to live. In two days I am admitting myself in an inpatient drug/alcohol abuse center. (This will be the second time.) The psychiatrist told me that no one should be conscious with the amount of alcohol that was in my body when I was admitted into the ER. I was that night.
Honestly, this time around the psych ward wasn't so bad. I became close friends with a 48 year old anorexic/bulimic who also was an alcoholic. She was 83 pounds. A skeleton. I've never been able to relate to anyone as much as her. I can't go into more detail right now.
I'm losing weight still. When I got home, my family asked me if I had even ate anything during those 11 days while I was there. I simply replied no. I'm an adult, I'm not under their control anymore. Today I walked 2 miles and I could barely make it. I felt so weak. I get light headed every time I stand up. I would say my calorie intake per day is 200-300. No more. I've pushed away all of my friends. I also broke up with Sam. Nobody needs to be with me and deal with these demons I'm fighting. I couldn't put that on anybody. I was never one to rely on anyone but myself anyways.
On a positive note thank you for the comments and hello new followers :) I really appreciate the encouragement girls.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








You've been through a lot, obviously, and none of it sounds like it could have been a load of thrills. I'm glad you made a friend, though, that's always reassuring... I hope you feel better soon.
ReplyDeleteI get the feeling of not wanting to die, but not wanting to be here as well, and I love the thinspo. I hope you feel better soon, xx
ReplyDeleteI just started following your blog.....I also have over dosed and been in the psych ward many times.....twice last may at the earliest. I hope your doing okay. I also live in Illinois and you are the first blogger I have seen from my state. I would love to talk to you more if you are up for it. You can contact me at jamiekremm@yahoo.com.
ReplyDeleteHope your ok and to hear from you. *hugs*