Tuesday, August 31, 2010

5'10 & 133

Surprisingly enough, I only gained 3 pounds the 3 weeks I was off my diet. But now I am back to the weight I was right after my diet, and I'm back to running everyday. I already feel better about myself. I'm just hoping I can keep it in control this time. It is mainly when my family has special dinners or when we eat out that I tend to go a little crazy. I've been looking online at the calories of foods at fast food restaurants and now have some knowledge of what to order when the time comes.
Like for example here are some good choices to order from Mcdonalds...my guilty pleasure:
(remember to stick with grilled chicken)
Caesar Salad w/ Grilled Chicken 270 (dressing 190)
but you can substitue dressing- low fat balsamic 40 or low fat italian 60
Ranch Snack Wrap 270
Chipotle BBQ or Honey Mustard Snack Wrap 260
Fruit'n'Yogurt Parfait 160


My other guilty pleasure is teen mom. I love Maci.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment