Friday through Saturday I didn't eat anything. I wasn't purposely fasting. There were so many things on my mind, I was too distracted to eat. Yesterday I caved and had a 500 calorie lasagna dinner, but purged it back up. And today I had a 180 calorie salad, followed by running a couple miles. I'm back with Sam. He asked me to move in with him, so I've decided to go ahead with that. If things don't work out, I can always come home. He loves me but I'm not sure if I love him. If I was sane I would but I still am in love with someone who's unavailable. He's single, but he's not ready to grow up and take responsibility for our son.
Cheers,
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












good luck with the moving in!! You are so tiny! Stay strong!
ReplyDelete<3
It sounds like you're running at a huge deficit, and still have a ton of energy :) I'm a little jealous. Good luck with everything, especially the mnoving-in-with-guy bit!
ReplyDelete