Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Alone in a crowded room.

Today is day two of the GM diet. That means all veggies today. Tomorrow I'll be allowed to eat both veggies and fruit. Yummy.
I decided I'm not going to weigh myself until after the 7th day of it. I can't wait to see what I weigh!
10/19/10
Potato: 163
Steamed broccoli & cauliflower: 75
3 large carrots: 90
Peas: 60
1/8th of a sweet potato: 13
TOTAL: 400

My stomach didn't like the peas and sweet potato that I barely ate so I had to purge right after. Funny enough, I think my stomach has trained itself. Does this ever happen to anyone? Anyways, I'm going to stop jogging for awhile...I'm scared my legs are getting too muscular. So that means a definite decrease in the calories I'll be burning. :/ Which scares me because I don't want my metabolism to slow down. Errrrr.

Photobucket

It's amazing how fast Ana took over my life. She completely took over my thoughts. I give no thought to my boyfriend, college, hanging out with friends. I've isolated myself and I absolutely love it. Sad? Maybe, but I could care less. All my focus is what I can do to get that number on the scale lower.

No comments:

Post a Comment