Friday, October 8, 2010

Decreasing.

I wasn't able to exercise today due to my schedule. I am working on trying to find a second job to take up my free time at night. I need distraction. But believe me I will be making it up tomorrow, well I should say tonight considering it is after midnight. I love nothing more than a eight mile walk. I decided I am cutting out foods with flour in them and also milk. I make sure to take the needed vitamins everyday that my body needs. For people who like toast but don't want the flour, try Ezekiel bread. It contains no flour and the cinnamon raisin is yummy plain.

Sorry for using actual models and not "real people thinspo" but since I am 5'10 I feel like I can compare myself better to them.
Usually models who are 5'10 usually weigh 115, but I don't know if I'll be able to stop there.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment