(18) Pringles light fat free: 79
Lean cuisine chicken parmesan: 300
TOTAL: 379
Calories burned exercising: 538
Remember bbys, hunger hurts but starving works.





I don't know how to properly explain the process of thought going on in my head. I feel more like a robot than I do human. I'm able to keep myself numb while going through the same motions every single day. Someone else is always controlling my moves by the strings connected to my body. Will I ever be in control? It doesn't feel that way. I wish my body didn't require food. Coffee and red bulls aren't doing their job anymore. My body is screaming "more food, more food!" and my mind is saying "no, don't, those are lies." I am conscience of every morsel that enters my mouth. I hate it. Why can't I be normal? See normal? All I see are imperfections, flaws. Someone get these goggles off me.
I wish I could make myself feel something for him. he has all this love for me...and what do I have? A big void. A black hole where my heart once was.

No comments:
Post a Comment