
I hate when people try to discourage me from losing weight. I haven't been hiding the fact that I want to lose more but I need to start. My nana is starting to make comments such as "you're so disciplined when it comes to eating and exercising." It's hard not be condescending on those who talk about losing weight but have no self-control. Then there are those type of people who try to make you feel bad about being so thin. Jealous much? Someone's a f*cking liar if they say they're happy with the way they look. I try to tell myself "ten more pounds then I'll be happy" but I'll probably never be satisfied.
My boyfriend moved to Texas today..(I live in Illinois) He is adamant about us staying together and me moving out there when he has everything ready. To tell you the truth, I'm happy with a long-distance relationship for now. It gives me more time to put all my energy into nurturing my relationship with Ana. She's very demanding. Anyways. Here's the menu for today. (Day 3 of GM diet)
10/20/10
Juiced tomato: 18
Grapes: 120
Pepperoncinis: 23
Orange: 70
Apple:116
Steamed Broccoli: 87
TOTAL: 435
Calories burned exercising: 560
I couldn't help not running, it's how I relieve stress.

that must feel so good to hear your nana say that! people noticing i find is such great motivation :)
ReplyDeletexoxo