I hit 127 last night, I'm waiting to see if it sticks. My body is so tired. I work in a small office and the last two days my co-workers have been bringing in donuts and other treats. I have to sit right by the table where they sit on. But NO, I have not gave in. It's mentally exhausting to sit there for hours and tell myself not to eat them. Control, control, control. Here's today's menu.
10/14/10
Activia peach light yogurt: 70
Sugar free red bull: 15
Small salad w/ light italian: 27
Select harvest light soup: 100
TOTAL: 212
Calories burned exercising: 693
It's getting harder to increase the calorie amount. I know I should be hitting 500 some days. But I can't bring myself to do it.
congratulations, that so great and i bet you look amazing! :)
ReplyDeleteoooh having that kinda food around must be soo hard but i know you can resist, you are amazing :)
xoxo
Wow, what awesome thinspo! Love the pics.
ReplyDeleteGood job with the calorie intake, still low and pretty, haha. :)
Good luck. Stay strong.
-Molly