I'm exhausted.
I use the app "Lose it!" on my iPod touch to record calories eaten, and also calories burned from exercise. Whomever has a phone that is able to have apps, I highly reccomend this app if you're a calorie counter freak like me. Here's my stats starting from Monday.
10/4/10
1/4 cup refried beans: 59
1/4 cup rice: 31
TOTAL: 90
Calories burned from exercise: 315
10/5/10
Over easy egg: 90
Lean Cuisine: 260
Fudge stripe cookie pack: 100
1/2 Apple: 47
Cheese stick: 80
Club low fat cracker: 14
TOTAL: 591
Calories burned from exercise: 440
10/6/10
Healthy Choice frozen meal: 230
1/2 cup Cottage cheese (lowfat): 80
1 celery stalk: 10
TOTAL: 367
Calories burned from exercise: 903
I also drink 3 cups of black coffee, 6 cups of green tea, & of course ice water...but neither has calories so I don't bother recording.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment